Sunday, 26 October 2014

OOTD: Oct 25

hullo! 

This post was actually from yesterday, but I got home so late that I didn't even upload. I was meant to go to this University open house but my plans got thrown in the air when we got stuck in traffic lol. But after I came home I chilled a bit and did some homework. Then I left again to go bowling with a few friends. I love the idea of bowling it can be so fun, if only I was decent at it...but I suck... 

Not a lot of pictures today because I've been having writer's block but with pictures and editing, I don't know what's happening to me :( but I hope you still like my OOTD! 

Last week's video will have to be uploaded this week, guys, it's a Try-On Haul + Fall Lookbook so it will be pretty big, I'm excited!! I'll also be posting the outfits up here on the blog! 

Till then, have a lovely week and happy Halloween!! 


Leather Jacket//H&M
Blouse//F21
Scarf//Mom???
High-Wasted Jeans//Garage
Shoes//converse
Beanie//Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment