I'm so excited about today's blog post, and I'm somewhat excited for autumn, I understand in some parts of the world the weather is the perfect amount of chilly and crisp. But where I live the changing colours of tree and the perfect Auttumn chill only lasts about a week, then the hardcore winter starts. Even though I'm a summer person and prefer warm weather over cold, I have to say there is something about Fall that gets everyone feeling some type of way, including myself. Maybe it's the weather and the changing colours that give off a cozy and comforting feel, or the tastes and smells of pumpkin spice, cinnamon and hot beverages that brings back good memories of family and friends sharing this time together. All in all I collected these items with that thought in mind, and these items although made for wearing can encompass that feeling. I look forward to sharing lovely feelings with my family and friends this Auttumn, and I hope that throughout next year I can look back at these items and remember all the good times.
1st item: Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch
I've wanted this for such a long time, and I'm so happy I can now scratch it off my wish list, it's also the perfect size for my wrist...it's just perfect!
One style that I've been picking out a lot to wear is the Grunge style. I have so much inspiration from celebrities that rock or rock-ed the "Grunge Look" from the late 80s till today. One piece that can help you achieve or give you the edge you need to get that look are these boots!
To own a Guess bag has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember. I just love the expensive looking touches this bag holds but still gives off that quick and classy efficiency you need, making it wearable throughout the day, either in the morning or night time.
I decided to try something different this season in terms of jewelry. I've always thought gold matched me perfectly, but recently I've been really attracted to silver for some odd reason. This necklace has that old and rusty silver colour I think is very different from all other jewelry. It gives off that industrialized and futuristic look for any outfit you want to edge up.
Lately, contouring is the one thing I've added to my daily makeup routine and I have to say, I will never go back. It's amazing how your face shape can be changed drastically if you just know where to manipulate the hollows and peaks of your face. These 2 items, are the perfect match and I love them for their ability to blend so easily.
7th item: Mac Lip Liner in Whirl
What is even Auttumn without a dark plum lip colour? Ever since this trend came along, it has been my favourite beauty look for fall.
You can find me obsessing over this exact hat just on the previous post where I share my most recent but short haul. It's so bad that I want to wear it with every outfit I put together. It's also what I'm most excited about the season, and is what gets me most excited about Auttumn fashion.
9th item: American Apparel Maroon Infinity Scarf
Scarves are a must for Fall no outfit is a Fall outfit without a scarf, sorry I don't make the rules. This one is one of my favourites because it's so big and comfy you can style it as a dress, use it as a parachute, make a bed with it... the possibilities are endless. That's why I can count on this piece to not only keep me warm this season but still looking put together as well.
10th item: The Maze Runner by James Dashner
A book favourite for fall?! wow look at me being so hipster... now I can say I've read the book before the movie came out! lol no but I'm halfway through and I don't want to put it down for nothing. Without giving any spoilers it's one of my favourite book series hands down! Grab yourself a copy if you haven't yet, one thing I promise you is you will not be bored for a while.
What's a Favourites List for Auttumn without a candle scent to finish it up? I haven't lightened it yet but everyday I smell it and the sweet smell of everything Fall fills my lungs and I want to cry.













No comments:
Post a Comment