➡️ This is a late post because this ootd was actually yesterday and when I got home it was too late to post anyways so I'm just posting it now!
Yesterday was quite eventful actually, I went to this Home and Design Show partly because I got free tickets and partly because I really really love interior design, even though the showcase wasn't going to totally revolve around that. Then my mom, a family friend and I went to get food at a close by shopping mall and ended up shopping a bit after we ate. btw the clothes I bought will probably have to be added to a collective haul a bit later on. But after that I just went to church and hanged out with friends a bit there.
Sorry there's not a lot of pictures but I just really liked this outfit and wanted you guys to see!! 😋
white tee: Men Section of H&M
Light washed Denim Shorts: Mom's vintage
Flannel: Abercombie and Fitch
Shoes: All black high Top Converse


No comments:
Post a Comment