This blog post will be very short and sweet, I'm not sure if I should do a blog post about my vacation in L.A. Maybe a few photos and their locations, is what I was thinking...or if I should completely avoid that and jump into school related things.
My outfits for school are not summery at all guys! where I live it has snowed and gotten so cold so fast that summer seems nothing more than a dream. The outfits will fall so out of place from what everyone else is sporting. While everyone else is getting into their Autumn faves... I just jumped right into the harsh winter. And adding to the mess I haven't had time to go shopping for back to school yet and have been wearing just some of the things that I have managed to find in L.A. Which reminds me, expect an L.A Haul here definitely soon! It won't be very big so don't put your expectations up that high either lol.
I'll leave you with a glimpse of my favourite photo from L.A taken by yours truly.
xo
Maria Bethany

No comments:
Post a Comment