hey hey hey, I know it's been a little while I've posted something...
But not because I've been up to nothing these past few days but because I've done so much that by the time I got home to update you guys it was so late and I was just too tired to force my body to write anything. But I hope you're ready to get swarmed by posts and pictures of my long weekend, because that's coming up now.
Saturday, July 5th I had the amazing opportunity to go road tripping with my family and some family friends to Banff National Park, which if some you are not familiar with, is Canada's oldest national park and I have to say one of the most beautiful places to sightsee, as you will see from some pictures below. Every landscape is breathtaking, with amazing sights of mountains, lakes, nature and fauna all in all one of the most fascinating outdoor experiences anyone can get in just a one day pass of visiting the park. It had been a few years since I've visited the park and if I could I would visit the park every weekend as it is such a perfect and serene getaway from the hectics of city life.
 |
| Took this on the way to Banff, just a little community of very luxurious houses overlooking the Rocky Mountains. |
 |
| Car ride on the way to paradise |
 |
| A little garden we found up a trail |
 |
| Two of the pictures above are from Bow Falls, an enchanting waterfall. I had to pack on a jacket as this water was spraying us with cool mist from the short drop of the waterfall. |
 |
| side view of Moraine Lake, in my opinion the second most beautiful wonder of the park. Definitely a must see if your coming to visit this dreamy destination. |
 |
| this chipmunk here begged us for some of my grapes and i just couldn't say no, sorry... |
 |
| The cuteness is just too much, this little guy deserves a big "awww" |
 |
| He wasn't even scared to go up to us and beg for some food, how could we resist... he was giving us puppy dog eyes...or better yet chipmunk eyes. |
 |
| The summer climate makes these waters turn into a very blue shade, almost unbelievable that this image was not edited in any way, it was just taken by another phone. |
 |
| Here is the full image...breathtaking. I'm sure if you had stood where I was and took a picture with a crappy, old phone it would still look marvellous and it would seem like it belonged in a professional travel book. |
 |
| This was just taken with my iPhone 4s and yup still perfect...It was already close to sunset by this time and the sunlight was hitting the rockies over there to the left, I just had to take another picture. This was taken at Lake Louise, if you're wondering what the first most beautiful wonder of the park is you're looking at it. The lighting wasn't the best as it was cloudy and gloomy but just by searching up pictures you will find the scenery too perfect to be real. |
 |
Outfit Time!!
Transparent long sleeve shirt- Forever 21
Acid washed capri jeans- Garage
Shoes- converse (duhh)
Black baseball cap- H&M |
So that's it for this day guys! Just wanted to share this beautiful part of the country I'm proud to call home, Canada, with all its glory can be overlooked but dig deep enough and you may find another world hiding beneath our own. I'm not much an outdoorsy person, I must admit, but visiting this park can lift my spirits in hopes of new adventures waiting to steal my breath around every corner, filled with soulful replenishment and such natural vibes its bound to leave anyone with an imprint that life is so much more beautiful than we think.
No comments:
Post a Comment