Wednesday, 2 July 2014

First Post and Canada Day Plans


yay! First post! I'm so excited to start writing in here although I'm not sure how often I will be able to do it, but since it is summer I'm expecting to have a lot of free time. For now, I'll take it slow and I'll try to only post exciting things, and not boring days where all I do is stay in bed on tumblr, eating. 

So let's get started shall we? today was a national holiday here in Canada, July 1st: Canada Day. I was planning on staying at home and catching up on projects I was running behind on. I still had to film, edit and post my first YouTube video, complete some house chores, catch up on my favourite YouTube subscriptions and of course try to do something about this blog. well, at least one of these are done! although I am currently writing this draft in my car looking out the window at the beautiful parks where celebrations are vibrating with music and people.

Going back a bit, I woke up, ate some toast with cottage cheese and grapes for breakfast. Then headed to get dressed and put makeup on to look at least a bit decent to film, when my parents decided to go out. So, plans changed but fortunately I was all ready to go, and I'll show you what I wore down below... not very Canadian of me at all. Still wearing black hahah.
Full Outfit:
black crop top- Garage
Necklace- Forever 21
Skirt- Garage
Bag- H&M
Sandals- Spring
Rings- (turquoise) forever 21, (gold) H&M

Following, my parents dragged me to their friends house where a Brazilian BBQ was taking place... I didn't complain, I do love the idea of a cozy and chill BBQ party. A lovely family might I add with a new joined member, the newborn Isabella, and her big sister, Laura. 

The cutest baby, Isabella.
Laura, showing me her amazing skills in blowing bubbles.
The BBQ started soon after our arrival, but first we must have appetizers! Disclaimer for the few BBQ pictures coming up, but I don't consume red meat, or pork as I do have vegetarian principles, and in the future would wish to cut all meat out from my diet. I do think of myself as a "partial vegetarian" and some don't even label me as one as I do eat all other meats. But I like to believe it's a step to getting where I strive to be and I do have all the good intentions and knowledge to pursue this lifestyle. To clarify, the only "meat" I eat is white meat like fish, chicken and turkey. So while everyone else were enjoying their BBQ, I ate some salad with ranch dressing, turkey sausage and grilled yellow peppers :) it was sooo good!




We left the party after a few hours of talking and just chilling outside. It was such a hot and sunny day outside, as expected of summer, but those are my favourite kind of days. 



Towards the evening, I took my car for a spin with my dad. I'm practicing my driving to do my driver's road test and I couldn't be more excited and scared about it. The first time I drove a car I was so bad, and almost caused an accident! Don't trust me behind a wheel if you value your life, jk, I am getting better with practice, I promise! I had to pick up a cactus plant, from my friend who was letting me adopt it from her, on the way anyways. It is now sitting across from me as I am writing this post right now, its so cute I think cacti just became my new favourite plant.


There it is to the right, my cactus, I think I'll name it Finn.


Well it is super late at the moment and I just yawned so I think that's a sign that my day is coming to an end. Another extremely entertaining, documented post extracted from the super exciting life of an introverted, teenage, girl. This is me signing out. And also, before I leave, thank you for reading all of this... I mean you must be really bored or just... really bored.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment