Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Stampede Day #2


I'm back! and this time I'll tell you guys of my second day at Stampede 2014! (All this actually happened yesterday, July 7th btw.) I didn't go for a full day as me and some friends decided to go just for a concert that was being held at the Coca Cola Stage that night. Drum Roll please for the band announcement, I went to see... Mariana's Trench! It was my first time seeing them live and all that went through my head was "Are they always this good?" Those guys are definitely one of the most talented live performers in the business, Josh in vocals sounds like the voice of an angel, and my newly fave Matt Webb was just a cutie. At the end of the night I also got some mini donuts which I devoured in 10 seconds, pictures of the food are coming in my third Stampede Post so stay tuned for some delicious goodness. And I'll see you guys in my next post!

While I tried zooming in to Josh the image did not turn out one of the greatest sorry about that...

Matt handing out some merch shirts at the end of the show.

iPhone 4s quality is not the best...but better than nothing!


Outfit for Day #2!
Lace Tank Top- Winners
Nude Undershirt- Forever 21
High Wasted Jean Shorts- Mom's closet
Belt- Mom's Closet
Military Jacket- Dynamite
Coin Necklace- Forever 21
Catholic Saint Figures Bracelet- Brazil
Feather Earring- Aldo
Lace Boots (not shown)- Forever 21


idek

No comments:

Post a Comment