Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Stamped Day #1

What the heck is stampede?!
if you don't know the answer, I'm sorry to inform you're not a real cowboy at heart. It's okay because I'm not one either and I still know what it is and I'll tell you. Stampede is an annual 10-day-event rodeo and fair festival, filled with concerts, band parades and amusement park rides. It not only attracts most of the population in Canada but all over the world to see "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth".

Let's just hip-hop our way to my outfit for the first day, which is so controversial btw as I do not even look like I'm dressed as a cowgirl much less attending a rodeo, instead I look like i belong at coachella. Which I'll be frankly honest about, its what I was aiming for its so much more fun to express your individual style and put your creative stamp into your outfit, then it is to put on cowboy boots, a plaid shirt and a cowboy hat. So without much further ado, here it is...
shirt- Sirens
belt- Sirens (came with the shirt)
high wasted dark-jean shorts- Garage
Cardigan- Old Navy
Bag- Brazil (lul)
Necklaces- both gifts (sorry)
Shoes- white All-Star Converse 
me working the corner (lol jk)

I'm sorry to shatter your curiosity about Stampede and it's most wonderful activities and fairs but I just realized I did not take any more pictures of the park! I'm just as dumbfounded as you are, but not to worry as I do have one more chance to go again in a few days and I promise this time I will take lots of more pictures!

Day #1 at Stampede was so crazy, me and my friends bought a day pass to enter all the rides how many ever times we wanted and it was fun for them, but not so much for me. I found out my annoying car motion sickness evolved and is slowly taking over my life as I couldn't even go on any of the rides at the park without feeling nauseous and dizzy.




I didn't go in the ride above, but glad I took it to show y'all a sneak peak of the amusement park side of Stampede...did that just rhyme?

We went to see a dog show, which was the most adorable thing ever, imagine cute dogs just running around doing tricks and flips everywhere...yeah...pretty dang adorable. There was also a cow milking contest without a real life cow, of course, I don't think I would have managed, neither would the cow tbh hahah. 

I finish this post with the promise that I will come back from Day #3 of Stampede ready to share a lot more pictures of the park and food that you guys will have no choice but to forgive me. Till then, hugs and kisses and thank you for reading about my day! 









No comments:

Post a Comment